Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Good Morning World!

I have talked and talked about doing a blog and just never got around to it. But guess what? The time has come for this crazy old lady to bite the bullet and jump in the deep end! Yes I am now a blogger! LOL!
I guess my biggest hurdle was wondering why in the world would anyone want to know what is going on in my little spot in the universe.
Life isn't all that grand for me, and it has a tenancy to be a bit crazy! Anyone that knows me knows that my plate is full. Full to the point that crap is oozing off the sides on a daily basis! And that is putting it lightly!
As things go I am usually super busy doing for members of my family to the point that I never sit down and do something for me! With stress levels at a major breaking point I said the hell with it all and stole some of my time back from my family! This being my first post I guess I am going to let the world know just what I have being doing.
Yes most of you are going to find this boring as all get out but you have to remember you were warned! Remember I did say time has come for this crazy old lady to jump in the deep end. LOL! I do hope that some of you will enjoy my rambling no matter how crazy I am, and if not just don't call the Funny Farm as this bunch around here wouldn't be able to find their way out of a wet paper bag if they haul me off! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. You sound like me! I recently started blogging for the exact reason plus it is a good way to keep a journal of your life. Im your newest follower, hope you can stop by my blog one day soon.
    Penny
    http:// www.thegypsymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete